The American College of Mohs Surgery established The ACMS Foundation during our 50th Anniversary Year in 2018. Honoring the legacy of Dr. Frederic E. Mohs, the Foundation aims to support the next 50 years of growth for our specialty. We invite you to support the ACMS Foundation.
The ACMS Foundation Development Committee
The ACMS Foundation Supports:
Projects that enhance the College’s standing as the leader in skin cancer treatment focusing on areas such as:
- MohsAIQ registry-based research initiatives
- Improving Wisely research initiatives
- Mohs Surgery & Dermatologic Oncology related research
Education and Lectureships
Opportunities for members to take part in innovative educational offerings through ACMS Annual Meetings, workshops and webinars featuring:
- Lectureships at Annual Meeting
- Support of visiting professorships at fellowship training programs
- Cadaver workshops and courses
Aimed at mentor-specific requests that provide resources for exceptional educational and service
- Anatomy courses
- Annual Meeting, and related workshops
- Support of international travel for education and patient care in Mohs surgery
Outreach that brings awareness to the importance of choosing a fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon for best outcomes via:
- Physician-distributed print materials
- Web-based educational resources
- Video development and dissemination
Gifts in Honor and Gifts in Memory
Gifts at all levels can be given In Honor Of or In Memory Of a beloved Fellowship Training Program
Director or a colleague. These Lineage Funds have been a meaningful way for many to contribute. Consider a gift in honor of your mentor, colleague or friend. Notification of gifts made In Honor or In Memory will be sent to the honoree or their family and listed in our Annual Report.
How Can You Help? Select a Layer of Giving
Join your colleagues and make a gift or a pledge today. You may designate your gift to one or more of our defined support areas or to the area of greatest need. Gifts at all "layers" can be paid in one year or pledged over two to five years.
|Frederic E. Mohs Legacy Council||$100,000 and up|
|50 for 50 League||$50,000–$74,999|
|Friend||up to $1,000|
Honor Roll of Donors
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 347-1103 if you have questions about making a gift or pledge.