The American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS) and the American Society for Mohs Histotechnology (ASMH) invite you and your company to partner with them for the 2023 Annual Meetings to be held at the Hyatt Regency Seattle in Washington. Click the image to the right to view the 2023 Exhibitor Prospectus.
The ACMS Annual Meeting is an important continuing medical education event in dermatologic surgery designed primarily for the 1,600+ members of the ACMS. The ACMS is the oldest and largest membership organization for Mohs micrographic surgeons, with 80-90 new surgeons joining the College each year after completing a one- to two-year approved fellowship.
We are proud that nearly 100% of these physicians join the ACMS the same year they complete their training and that 99% of our members renew their membership each year. ACMS members are required to attend at least one Annual Meeting every three years to remain a member. Many dermatological leaders nationwide are ACMS members, and three of the last five American Academy of Dermatology presidents have been members of the ACMS. All the fellowship-training programs are directed by ACMS members, giving your company access and influence with young dermatologists.
Both ACMS & ASMH 2020 Annual Meetings were canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In 2021, ACMS and ASMH hosted their Annual Meetings virtually and hosted more than 1,500 attendees.
At the 2019 ACMS Annual Meeting (last in-person meeting), 1,200 members, Fellows-in-Training, surgical assistants, and non-member physicians made time to attend. In 2022, the ACMS held a hybrid meeting which had over 800 ACMS members attend in person and over 450 attend virtually via our virtual meeting platform. As always, we are pleased to offer several opportunities for exposure to your company's products and services at this meeting.
The ASMH Annual Meeting enhanced the expertise of the nearly 240 histotechnicians who attended in 2019. In 2022, we had approximately 165 ASMH members attend in-person. These technicians work as assistants in most ACMS member practices, making this the best meeting to reach influential office staff.
Your company’s presence in the combined exhibit hall of both medical organizations will provide an opportunity to be exposed to all meeting attendees. The meeting size allows each company to develop personal relationships, and the meetings attract new attendees. We promise to do our best to make this a worthwhile experience for your company and our members.
Designed primarily for ACMS members and their ASMH technicians, the purpose of the Annual Meetings is for both groups to attend scientific educational sessions for continuing medical education.
The Annual Meetings consist of masters' panels, interactive sessions, hands-on workshops, and oral and poster abstract presentations featuring the latest developments in Mohs and dermatologic surgery. Topics will include cutaneous oncology and pathology, fundamentals of dermatologic surgery, advanced reconstruction, and more.
The target audiences for these programs include members of the ACMS and ASMH, residents and fellows-in-training, histotechnicians, non-member physicians and surgical assistants who work with ACMS members.
ACMS 2022 Annual Meeting Attendees
Benefits of Participation
- Demonstrate and promote your products or services to leaders in the field of Mohs surgery and dermatologic oncology, and to newcomers who are just getting started in their practices
- Develop sales leads at meeting totaling more than 1,400 ACMS and ASMH members, residents and Fellows-in-Training, histotechnicians, non-members physicians, and support staff
- Increase visibility for your organization through inclusion in the exhibitor listing on the meeting mobile app, which is optimized for laptops, tablets and phones and across mobile platforms like iOS, Android, and Windows; attendees can search exhibitors by name or booth location
- Build brand loyalty via support of the ACMS and ASMH and their growing memberships through involvement in the ACMS
Applications for exhibit space will be received through the 2021 Exhibitor Portal. Please return to this page in August to access the Exhibitor Portal. Products and service eligible for consideration including the following:
- Pharmaceuticals (both prescription and non-prescription)
- Equipment and devices designed for diagnosis or treatment of dermatologic conditions
- Cosmetics and skin care
- Scientific/medical educational publications
- Activities of professional and educational organizations
- Products or services relating to the support of non-medical aspects of the practices of dermatology (office equipment, record keeping equipment or services, etc.)
- Physician recruitment and placement services
- Research survey activities, in conjunction with confirmed exhibiting companies
- Nonprofits serving dermatology patients or engaging in public education