Pre-registration must be received by the ACMS office on or before March 23, 2020. The office will not accept any registrations after March 23 and will require you to register and pay on-site.
Cancellations and Refunds
Registration fees, minus $200 administration fee, will be refunded upon written notice if the request is received at the ACMS office no later than February 28, 2020. Email email@example.com or fax (414) 276-2146. Refunds will not be given after that date.
To reserve function space within the ACMS hotel block at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, groups must first submit an Affiliate Space Request to be approved by the ACMS. Please submit one form for each function. Following approval, the ACMS will provide a hotel contact to work with regarding any food/beverage or AV needs. Private social events proposed in conflict with any official Annual Meeting session or activity will not be allowed. Space will not be released by the ACMS after February 28, 2020. Email Mario Ortiz with questions.
**PLEASE NOTE: Due to an unprecedented response from members choosing to attend the 2020 Annual Meeting, room blocks at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center and the Inn at Opryland have SOLD OUT.
The ACMS has secured an additional overflow property at the Nashville Airport Marriott. Rooms are available between April 22 through April 25. Round trip transportation to and from the Gaylord will be available for meeting participants.
To receive the discounted rate at either property, you must have already registered for the 2020 Annual Meeting and identify yourself as booking for the American College of Mohs Surgery Annual Meeting. Make your reservations early; reduced group rates are available only through Monday, March 23, 2020 or until sold-out. Reservation requests after the cut-off date will be based on availability at the group rate.
The 2020 Annual Meeting will be held at:
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Reduced nightly base room rate: $237 for single/double occupancy + 15.25% state and local tax, plus $2.50 per room night occupancy fee. This rate will cover several in-room amenities which at the time of check-in will include:
- Resort savings card
- In-room wired and wireless high-speed internet access
- Wireless high-speed internet access in public areas (excluding convention center)
- Fitness Center access
- Designated complimentary in-room beverages
- Scheduled Complex Shuttle Service
- Local and toll-free 800 telephone calls
- Exclusive to Marriott Rewards Gold and Platinum Elite Members: access to steam, sauna and locker rooms at Relâche Spa
Hotel check-in time is 4:00 pm and check-out time is 11:00 am
Overflow property across the street at:
The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel
2401 Music Valley Drive, Nashville, Tennessee, 37241
- Reduced nightly base room rate: $206 for single/double occupancy + 15.25% state and local tax, plus $2.50 per room night occupancy fee
- Hotel check-in time is 4:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00 pm local time
Secondary overflow property at
Nashville Airport Marriott
600 Marriott Drive Nashville, Tennessee 37214
- Reduced nightly rate: $239
Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 15.25% plus $2.50 per room, per night, city occupancy fee) in effect at time of check-out.
Special Note to the Physically Challenged
The ACMS wishes to ensure that no individual with a disability is excluded, denied services, segregated, or otherwise treated differently than other individuals because of auxiliary aids and/or service(s). If you need an auxiliary aid or service(s) identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act, or any assistance in registering for this meeting, please contact the ACMS Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 347-1103.
The Gaylord Opyrland Resort & Convention Center is 8.3 miles from Nashville International Airport (BNA).
Airport Phone (615) 883-2211
Transportation From Airport
The Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
- Gaylord Opryland Transportation Services offers daily round trip shuttle service from the Nashville International Airport to the hotel from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm (departs every 30 minutes) for $35 per person round trip.
- Estimated taxi fare: $30 USD (one-way)
- Driving Directions: Exit the airport onto Interstate 40 West. Follow Interstate 40 West to exit 215B and merge onto TN-155 North/Briley Parkway. Continue on Briley Parkway to exit 12 for McGavock Pike toward Opryland Hotel/Convention Center/Music Valley Drive. Merge onto McGavock Pike, then turn left at Music Valley Drive towards Opryland Drive. The hotel is on the left.
- Parking: On-site parking, $32 daily; Valet: $40 daily (excludes tax; prices subject to change)
The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel
- Airport shuttle available; call (615) 613-8616 for rates and information
- Estimated taxi fare: $25 USD (one-way)
- Driving Directions: Exit the airport onto Interstate 40 West. Follow Interstate 40 West to exit 215B and merge onto TN-155 North/Briley Parkway. Continue on Briley Parkway to exit 12 for McGavock Pike toward Opryland Hotel/Convention Center/Music Valley Drive. Turn left onto McGavock Pike, then take the first right onto Music Valley Drive. The hotel is on the right.
- Parking: Self-parking complimentary
For information on other ground transportation options, including taxi, third-party shuttle, car service or rental, visit the Nashville International Airport Ground Transportation page.
During late April: average high 75°F; average low of 52°F.