2020 Annual Meeting
- Call for Scientific & Clinical Pearl Abstracts
- Tromovitch Award Abstract Competition
- Call for Rapid Pearl Abstracts
- Call for Fellows-in-Training Clinicopathologic Case Competition
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
ACMS ANNUAL MEETING 2020
We cordially invite you to submit an abstract for consideration of an oral or poster presentation at the 52nd American College of Mohs Surgery Annual Meeting in Nashville, Tennessee taking place April 23-26, 2020 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort.
The Scientific Program Committee has broadened abstract submission opportunities with the goals of involving more members in the Annual Meeting and encouraging the highest quality of presentations. To learn more about each of these opportunities, please see the details in the Call for Abstracts.
The 2020 Annual Meeting will include three categories of abstracts:
- Scientific abstracts: original research that addresses the most urgent needs of our patients and the ACMS. Scientific abstracts with a primary author who is a Fellow-in-Training or who is in his or her first year of practice after completing a fellowship in Micrographic Surgery & Dermatologic Oncology will be eligible for the Tromovitch Award Competition.
- Clinical Pearl abstracts: original research that addresses a clinical practice gap or challenge.
- Rapid Pearls abstracts: two minute anecdotal pearls regarding Mohs surgery technique, frozen section pathology, reconstructive surgery, or practice management. Rapid Pearl presenters must submit their final slides in handout format, with the exception of video files, for availability in the Annual Meeting mobile app.
|In addition to abstracts, fellows-in-training are invited to submit a case for the Clinicopathologic Case Competition in November 2019. Fellows-in-Training may submit clinicopathologic slides and photographs of Mohs cases that have uncommon or rare pathology or that illustrate prototypical diagnostic challenges and keys to diagnosis or tumor detection. Submissions must be received at the ACMS office by Friday, February 7, 2020.|
Your participation is crucial to ensure continued success of our specialty's premier meeting. Please encourage Fellows-in-Training to submit an abstract for the Tromovitch Award and/or a case for the Clinicopathologic Case Competition.
If you have any questions about the proposed abstract or the submission process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your contribution and hope to see you in Nashville!