At the 2019 Annual Meeting in Baltimore, nearly 1,300 members, Fellows-in-Training, surgical assistants, and non-member physicians attended. As always, we are pleased to offer several opportunities for exposure to your company's products and services at this meeting. The ASMH Annual Meeting enhanced the expertise of the nearly 300 histotechnologists who attended in 2019. These technicians work as assistants in many dermatology offices, making this the best meeting to reach influential office staff.
Your presence in the combined Exhibit Hall will give your company the opportunity to be exposed to all meeting attendees from both medical organizations.
Designed primarily for ACMS members and their ASMH technicians, the purpose of the Annual Meetings is for both groups to attend scientific educational sessions for continuing medical education.The Annual Meetings consist of masters’ panels, interactive sessions, hands-on workshops, and oral and poster abstract presentations featuring the latest developments in Mohs and dermatologic surgery. Topics will include cutaneous oncology and pathology, fundamentals of dermatologic surgery, advanced reconstruction, and more.
The target audiences for these programs include members of the ACMS and ASMH, residents and fellows-in-training, histotechnicians, non-member physicians and surgical assistants who work with ACMS members.
ACMS 2019 Annual Meeting Attendees
Benefits of Participation
- Demonstrate and promote your products or services to leadersin the field of Mohs surgery and dermatologic oncology, and tonewcomers who are just getting started in their practices
- Develop sales leads at meetings totaling more than 1,400ACMS and ASMH members, residents and fellows-in-training, histotechnicians, non-member physicians, and support staff
- Increase visibility for your organization through inclusion in theexhibitor listing on the meeting mobile app, which is optimized forlaptops, tablets and phones and across mobile platforms like iOS, Android, and Windows; attendees can search exhibitors by nameor booth location
- Build brand loyalty via support of the ACMS and ASMH andtheir growing memberships through involvement in theAnnual Meetings
Applications for exhibit space will submitted through the 2020 Exhibitor Portal. Products and services eligible for consideration include the following:
- Pharmaceuticals (both prescription and non-prescription)
- Equipment and devices designed for diagnosis or treatment of dermatologic conditions
- Cosmetics and skin care
- Scientific/medical educational publications
- Activities of professional and educational organizations
- Products or services relating to the support of non-medical aspects of the practice of dermatology (office equipment, record keeping equipment or services, etc.)
- Physician recruitment and placement services
- Research survey activities, in conjunction with confirmed exhibiting companies