The American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS) and the American Society for Mohs Histotechnology (ASMH) invite you and your company to partner with them for the 2021 Annual Meetings.
The ACMS & ASMH 2020 Annual Meeting was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic; information listed below reflects data collected from the 2019 combined meetings.
At the 2019 Annual Meeting in Baltimore, nearly 1,300 members, Fellows-in-Training, surgical assistants, and non-member physicans attended. As always, we are pleased to offer several opportunities for exposure to your company's products adn services at this meeting. The ASMH Annual Meeting enhanced the expertise of nearly 300 histotechnologists who attended in 2019. These technicians work as assistants in many dermatology offices, making this the best meeting to reach influential office staff.
Your presence in the combined Exhibit Hall will give your company the opportunity to be exposed to all meeting attendees from both medical organziations.
Designed primarily for ACMS members and their ASMH technicians, the purpose of the Annual Meetings is for both groups to attend scientific educational sessions for continuing medical education.The Annual Meetings consist of masters’ panels, interactive sessions, hands-on workshops, and oral and poster abstract presentations featuring the latest developments in Mohs and dermatologic surgery. Topics will include cutaneous oncology and pathology, fundamentals of dermatologic surgery, advanced reconstruction, and more.
The target audiences for these programs include members of the ACMS and ASMH, residents and fellows-in-training, histotechnicians, non-member physicians and surgical assistants who work with ACMS members.
Benefits of Participation
- Demonstrate and promote your products or services to leadersin the field of Mohs surgery and dermatologic oncology, and tonewcomers who are just getting started in their practices
- Develop sales leads at meeting totaling more than 1,400 ACMS and ASMH members, residents and Fellows-in-Training, histotechnicians, non-members physicans, and support staff
- Increase visibility for your organization through inclusion in the exhibitor listing on the meeting mobile app, which is optimized for laptops, tablets and phones and across mobile platforms like iOS, Android, and Windows; attendees can search exhibitors by name or booth location
- Build brand loyalty via support of the ACMS and ASMH and their growing memberships through involvement in the ACMS
Applications for exhibit space will be recieved through the 2021 Exhibitor Portal. Please return to this page in August to access the Exhibitor Portal. Products and service eligible for consideration including the following:
- Pharmaceuticals (both prescription and non-prescription)
- Equipment and devices designed for diagnosis or treatment of dermatologic condidtions
- Cosmetics and skin care
- Scientific/medical educational publications
- Activities of professional and educational organizations
- Products or services relating to the support of non-medical aspects of the practices of dermatology (office equipment, record keeping equipment or services, etc.)
- Physican recruitment and placement services
- Research survey activities, in conjunction with comfirmed exhibiting companies