The Annual Meeting app is optimized for all devices—phones, tablets and laptops—across mobile platforms like iOS, Android and Windows. Get real-time notifications, respond to live polls, download slide decks and handouts, complete session evaluations, and sign in to create a custom schedule, save notes, or connect with colleagues.
Please note: Audience response to in-session speaker polls, as well as session and meeting evaluations, will be completed within the app.
Interactive features include:
- Program: Tap a session for description, time, location, speakers, handouts & more
- Speakers: View faculty and panelists, as well as guest speaker bios
- Documents: Handouts, slide decks and other information shared by speakers
- Event Information: WiFi instructions, special event details, lost & found, and much more
- Audience Response: Respond to in-session live polls in real time
- Evaluations: Complete session and meeting evaluations quickly and seamlessly
- Exhibitors: View a listing of exhibitors by category or booth location
- Attendees: Find colleagues, edit your profile, connect via 1-1 or group chat
- Maps: Hotel, meeting space & Exhibit Hall floor plans
- Social Media: Share your experience via Facebook and Twitter right from the app
The 2019 Annual Meeting App will be available in April 2019, about two weeks before the meeting begins.
Check out the 2018 Annual Meeting app at www.eventmobi.com/acms18