Get the 2017 Annual Meeting App!
As it was in 2016, the app is web-based, meaning there is no need to download it from an app store: Simply go to the URL above and follow the on-screen directions to add the app icon to your device's home screen. Begin exploring all the tools at your fingertips!
- Go to www.eventmobi.com/acms17
- Follow on-screen instructions to add app icon to your home screen
- Tap Login at upper right. Enter the email address you used to register for the meeting; this allows full use of all features.
The app is optimized for all devices—including laptops, tablets and phones—and across mobile platforms like iOS, Android, and Windows. Interactive features include:
- Program: See a daily agenda and tap for full details, speakers, handouts and more
- Speakers: View faculty and panelists, as well as guest speaker bios
- Exhibitors: View a listing of exhibitors by name or booth location
- Audience Response: Respond to in-session polls, ask questions
- Event Information: WiFi instructions, special event details, shuttle schedule, dining & more
- Attendees: Find attendees, edit your profile, connect with others via 1-1 or group chat
- Documents: Handouts, slide decks and other information shared by speakers
Please note: All audience response to in-session speaker polls will be done via the app. Speakers will be contacted regarding poll questions/responses and document uploads.
5: Pre-registration & hotel room block open
12: Abstract submission deadline
15: Fellows-in-Training Clinicopathological
Case Competition submission deadline
16: Early meeting registration ends
3: Exhibit booths must be paid in full
24: Hotel room block closes
31: Pre-registration ends; must register
onsite after this date
31: No Exhibitor refunds after this date
27-30: Annual Meeting