The American College of Mohs Surgery welcomes media inquiries related to Mohs micrographic surgery, cutaneous oncology, the rigorous training of member surgeons, skin cancer treatment, and other topics. In addition to resources available on this website and listed below, additional information is available on the ACMS patient education website.
ACMS members are highly trained specialists and experts in Mohs micrographic surgery, cutaneous oncology, dermatology and other related subjects. The College’s staff can facilitate connecting with expert members for media professionals seeking information about specific topics for news publications or broadcasts. Contact us.
- About Mohs Surgery
- ACMS Mission, Vision, Values and Purpose
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Mohs in the Media
- How to have a survey sent to ACMS members
- How to advertise an open surgeon or histotech position in the Mohs Surgery Career Center
- How to order Patient Education Brochures
- Purchase a mailing list of ACMS members
Hours: 8 am - 5 pm Central Time / firstname.lastname@example.org / (800) 500-7224 or (414) 347-1103