- Call for Scientific Abstracts
- Call for Fellows-in-Training Clinicopathologic Case Competition
- Poster Specifications
The Scientific Program Committee will give special consideration to original research that addresses the most urgent needs of our patients and the ACMS, including the following:
- Quality metrics in the field of cutaneous oncology
- Cost containment for Mohs and reconstructive surgery
- Patient-reported outcomes
- Novel reconstruction techniques, particularly involving case series (single case reports discouraged)
- Outcome measures for frozen section slide quality and pathologic interpretation
The abstract submission period for 2017 has closed. Access previously submitted abstracts here.
Deadline: February 15, 2017
Fellows-in-training are invited to submit clinicopathologic slides and photographs of Mohs cases that have uncommon or rare pathology or that illustrate prototypical diagnostic challenges and keys to diagnosis or tumor detection. The winner will be invited to present the case during a plenary session at the Annual Meeting.
Please direct questions regarding the Fellows-in-Training Clinicopathologic Case Competition to Mary Randall at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 347-1103.
5: Pre-registration & hotel room block open
12: Abstract submission deadline
15: Fellows-in-Training Clinicopathological
Case Competition submission deadline
16: Early meeting registration ends
3: Exhibit booths must be paid in full
24: Hotel room block closes
31: Pre-registration ends; must register
onsite after this date
31: No Exhibitor refunds after this date
27-30: Annual Meeting