Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a hotel reservation for the meeting?
Visit the Registration/Hotel page for more information on booking. Reservations must be made by March 31, 2016 to be eligible for the reduced rate.
What is the best way to get to the Rosen Shingle Creek after arriving in Orlando?
- Rosen Shingle Creek will provide shuttle service in a continuous six-hour loop between airport and hotel (dates and times TBA)
- Cab fare from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) is approximately $43 one way
- For shuttle and town car transportation to and from Orlando International Airport:
- Rental cars: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- For group transportation, call (407) 839-1570
Directions from Airport (MCO) to Rosen Shingle Creek: Take the north exit from the airport. Take SR 528 West (Beachline Expressway). Take Exit #2, Orangewood Blvd./Universal Blvd. At the end of the exit ramp, turn right at the light onto Universal Blvd. Rosen Shingle Creek is immediately on the right, just before the Rosen School of Hospitality Management – UCF.
Self-Parking: Complimentary for all registered meeting attendees
Valet: $20 all day or $21.00 overnight (subject to change)
What is the average temperature in Orlando during late April?
The average high is 84°F; the average low is 64°F
I'd like to bring my family with me. Are there activities for children?
Does the Annual Meeting count towards my meeting attendance requirement for membership?
Yes, the ACMS bylaw remains that ACMS Fellow and Associate members 'must attend at least one (1) of three (3) consecutive annual meetings of the College.' (Article III. Section 3.2.a; 3.2.b.)