2016 Annual Meeting Mobile App
Download the App: www.eventmobi.com/acms16
The ACMS has created an interactive mobile app for attendee use at the 2016 Annual Meeting in Orlando that will supplement the printed materials, gather in-session audience response, and track attendee engagement to help plan for future meetings.
The app is web-based, meaning there is no need to download it from an app store: Simply go to the URL provided and follow the on-screen directions to add the app icon to your devices's home screen. Begin exploring all the tools at your fingertips!
The app is optimized for all devices—including laptops, tablets and phones—and across mobile platforms like iOS, Android, and Windows. Interactive features include:
- Program: See a daily agenda and tap for full details, speakers, handouts and more
- Speakers: View faculty and panelists, as well as guest speaker bios
- Exhibitors: View a listing of exhibitors by name or booth location
- ARS & Evaluations: Respond to in-session polls, complete session evaluations, ask questions
- Event Information: WiFi instructions, special event details, shuttle schedule, dining & more
- Attendees: Find attendees, edit your profile, connect with others via 1-1 or group chat
- Documents: Handouts, slide decks and other information shared by speakers
- Maps: Hotel, meeting space & Exhibit Hall floor plans
- Social Media: Share your experience via Facebook and Twitter right from the app
Please note: All audience response to in-session speaker polls will be done via the app. Speakers will be contacted regarding poll questions/responses and document uploads.