To become an Associate Member of the College you must complete a Fellowship Training program that has been approved by the Mohs College. Once the program has been completed, you must submit:
- A completed membership application (including release form)
Associate Member Application: Word | PDF
- A completed case log form - ACMS Case Log: Excel | PDF
NOTE: Per the Policies, Procedures and Guidelines of the Mohs College Fellowship Training Programs, all physicians graduating from an approved Mohs fellowship 2004 or after must submit a full case log of their training in place of the 75 cases previously required.
- A letter of recommendation from your program director
- Signature (on application) verifying submission of a scientific article
- $65 application fee (click here for invoice)
- Fellowship Training Program Evaluation: Word | PDF
The application deadline is August 1.