News & Notes
The President's Message is sent monthly via email to ACMS members.
- Read current and past President's Messages (member login required)
Member research surveys
From its inception, an essential role of the Mohs College has been to help fellowship trainees become the best Mohs surgeons possible through rigorous fellowship training programs, and in the process advance knowledge in the specialty. Supporting the research they undertake during their fellowships is an important part of their education and development. To support this, open surveys linked to research studies conducted by residents, fellows-in-training and College members are distributed in a monthly email to members. These surveys have been reviewed and approved for distribution by the Executive Committee of the ACMS Board of Directors.
The Cutting Edge
The Cutting Edge provides important ACMS news alongside the latest updates relevant Mohs surgeons. Delivered biweekly via email, this news brief includes scannable summaries of more detailed content available on the ACMS website and elsewhere.
Please note that The Cutting Edge is sent as an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this domain to your safe senders list to ensure delivery.
The ACMS is proud to underscore the high caliber of its members by featuring their professional and scientific achievements, including publications, presentations, awards and other recognition. To help us share your achievement, complete the submission form below with as much information as possible. You may also upload any relevant or supporting documents.
- Publications: Include journal title, publication date, title of your entry, any co-authors, etc.
- Presentations: Include presentation title, date, conference/workshop name, venue, city, state, any co-presenters, etc.
- Awards: Include name of entity bestowing award, what you were awarded/honored for, any relevant award criteria, when and where award was given (date, venue, city, state), etc.
- If applicable, include web links that provide context or contain more information about your achievement.
- Include a headshot to accompany the news item online.
- Please spell out any acronyms or other terminology that may be unfamiliar to readers.
Feel free to contact the ACMS Office at email@example.com or (414) 347-1103 with any questions.